Disney Gal Gayle is back, with more of her photographic tour of 2017. (This gal has some pretty magical camera skills!) This year was just full of pixie dusted moments. Here are the best of the Disney World 2017 highlights.
Disney World 2017 Highlights
SO much magic happened in this 12-month period! These many openings and firsts spoiled us in 2017.
- In my mind, the number one Disney World 2017 highlight had to be the first Epcot International Festival of the Arts. (Like Gayle, this one is my absolute FAV of the Epcot festivals!)
- Disney After Hours, that special limited ticketed event premiered.
- runDisney (another personal BEST!) celebrated the 20th anniversary of their Walt Disney World Half Marathon.
- Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular fireworks debuted over Cinderella Castle.
- Another much-anticipated Disney World 2017 highlight was a new land in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Pandora-The World of Avatar WOWED Disney fans that year.
- Miss Adventure Falls opens at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- The Boulder Ridge Cove replaced the former Hidden Springs pool area at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort.
- Also located at that resort, Geyser Point Bar and Grill instantly became my GO TO!
So, don’t you think 2017 was a mighty good year? If you do, you’re going to love tomorrow’s 2018. Back again are the @DisneyGals…